Office 365 Enterprise E5 Yearly
Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 delivers the most comprehensive and secure Office 365 plan for large organizations. The robust package includes hosted Exchange email and the full Office suite (desktop, mobile, online) in addition to tools for collaboration, conferencing, and business analytics.
Office 365 is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses interested in enabling their users with greater productivity, efficiency, and security, while eliminating the hassles of managing on-premises hardware and applications.
All Office 365 packages include 1 TB of file storage per user, a guaranteed uptime SLA of 99.9%, complementary support, and Active Directory integration. Office 365 supports a mobile workforce and is accessible across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone.
Office 365 Enterprise E5 generally serves organizations with 300 or more users and includes the following features, in addition to those listed above:
- Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
- Easy-to-use live data monitoring and in-depth analysis tools with interactive reports, simpler dashboards and compelling data visualizations.
- Full Office Now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PCs, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet.
- Broadcast Skype for Business meetings on the Internet for to up to 10,000 people.
- PSTN conferencing enables attendees to join Skype for Business from any telephone by dialing a local access number, and dial out from a meeting to add others when needed.
- With Cloud PBX, make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using phone, PC, and mobile without the need for a traditional phone system.
- Instant messaging with Skype connectivity.
- Chat-based workspace with Microsoft Teams.
- Familiar Outlook experience, with a 100GB mailbox per user and capabilities to send attachments up to 150 MB.
- Archiving and legal hold capabilities.
- Rights management services for more control over document and email
- Data loss prevention and encryption across Exchange Online, Skype for Business, and SharePoint Online help keep your content safe in email, IM and meetings, and team sites.
- Advanced Threat Protection helps defend users against sophisticated threats hidden in emails, attachments, and links
- With the live dashboards and interactive reports of Power BI non-technical users can visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding.
- OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access.