Microsoft 365 Apps for Business Annual is perfect for the small or medium-sized business that needs basic Office Applications, access for multiple employees, and shared file storage. This subscription is a great solution for companies that have varying productivity, marketing, and organizational requirements.
Included in this Subscription:
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business Annual includes the fully installed standard suite of Office Applications and 1TB of storage, with the following desktop, online, and mobile Applications:
- Outlook – manage email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in one place
- Word – create professional text documents
- Excel – build spreadsheets, budgets, and graphs
- PowerPoint – create eye-catching presentations
- Publisher (desktop only) – create beautifully designed documents with unique layouts
- Access (desktop only) – store, analyze, and track information with this database tool
- Sway – create interactive reports and presentations with this digital storytelling tool
- OneDrive – store 1TB of files securely on the Cloud
Office Apps Included
Greater Accessibility for your Entire Team
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business Annual meets the needs of a multi-functional workforce that collaborates on files from both the office and home
- Access documents and stored files anywhere, anytime – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive storage are available on the Cloud whenever* you need them. That means a document created at your office today can be worked on from home tomorrow.
- Use one license for multiple devices – This license allows its one user to install the Apps on up to 5 computers (desktop or portable), 5 tablets, and 5 phones (including Windows, Apple, and Android devices).
- Remain productive by working seamlessly on files – Saving files on the Cloud allows you to access and work on the most up-to-date version without having to send attachments via email or transfer files on USB sticks.
- Enable multiple users to collaborate on shared files – Teams can work on the same document simultaneously with real-time coauthoring capabilities.
- Safely share files externally – Cloud storage allows you to control access to files that are shared with parties outside of your organization.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business Annual makes it easy to secure and manage your sensitive business and/or customer information.
- Manage access to information – Administrators can create security groups and custom permissions on all devices to control who can access sensitive company files.
- Enjoy peace of mind with enterprise-grade security – Microsoft uses five layers of security to keep your data safe.
- Protect your business and employee data – Password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a certain number of days help prevent malicious cyber-attacks.
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business Annual has a well-designed dashboard that business owners or IT managers can use to control all of the Microsoft Applications and services.
- Manage users easily – A simple administrative panel allows you to add and delete users as needed.
- Avoid manual work with automatic
- Application updates – Applications automatically update every month with new features and capabilities.
Benefits Provided Only by Ataira
- Extra savings when purchased in bulk
- Complimentary basic support for setup, troubleshooting, and managing the administrative end of the Cloud component (i.e., adding users, configuring settings, etc.)
- Free online training for your employees on the Applications and Cloud storage service
*Microsoft guarantees uptime (online availability) 99.9% of the time