Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly is perfect for the small or medium-sized business that needs advanced Office Applications, access for multiple people, business email, and shared file storage. This subscription does not include desktop Applications, so is best suited for a collaborative and mobile workforce with varying productivity, marketing, and organizational requirements.
Included in this Subscription
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly includes the fully installed advanced suite of Office Applications and 1TB of storage, with the following online and mobile only Applications:
- Outlook – manage email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in one place
- Word – create professional text documents
- Excel – build spreadsheets, budgets, and graphs
- PowerPoint – create eye-catching presentations
- Sway – create interactive reports and presentations with this digital storytelling tool
- OneDrive – store 1TB of files securely on the Cloud
- Teams – organize your team’s chats, meetings, and files in one place
- Exchange – own a professional email domain with a 50GB mailbox
- SharePoint – create your own custom company ‘intranet’
Greater Accessibility for Your Entire Team
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly meets the needs of a multi-functional workforce that collaborates on files from the office, from home, and on the go.
- Access tools anywhere, anytime – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive storage are available on the Cloud whenever* you need them. That means a document created at your office today can be worked on from home tomorrow.
- Use one license for multiple devices – This license allows its one user to install the Apps on up to 5 computers (desktop or portable), 5 tablets, and 5 phones (including Windows, Apple, and Android devices).
- Remain productive by working seamlessly on files – Saving files on the Cloud allows you to access and work on the most up-to-date version without having to send attachments via email or transfer files on USB sticks.
Communication Tools for Better Collaboration
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly is an A-to-Z solution for remote teams that need to work together in real-time.
- Enable multiple users to collaborate on shared files – Teams can work on the same document simultaneously with real-time coauthoring capabilities.
- Maintain reliable and clear lines of communication – Host online meetings and video calls for up to 300 people with no time limits.
- Build your own digital whiteboard – SharePoint allows you to create a custom ‘intranet’ where employees can chat, share, manage tasks, and get more done.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly makes it easy to secure and manage your sensitive business and/or customer information.
- Manage access to information – Administrators can create security groups and custom permissions on all devices to control who can access sensitive company files.
- Enjoy peace of mind with enterprise-grade security – Microsoft uses five layers of security to keep your data safe.
- Protect your business and employee data – Password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a certain number of days help prevent malicious cyber-attacks.
- Safeguard emails – Microsoft’s Exchange Online Protection protects your email against spam and malware.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Monthly has a well-designed dashboard that business owners or IT managers can use to control all of the Microsoft Applications and services.
- Manage users easily – A simple administrative panel allows you to add and delete users as needed.
- Avoid manual work with automatic Application updates – Applications automatically update every month with new features and capabilities.
Benefits Provided Only by Ataira
- Extra savings when purchased in bulk
- Complimentary basic support for setup, troubleshooting, and managing the administrative end of the Cloud component (i.e., adding users, configuring settings, etc.)
- Free online training for your employees on the Applications and Cloud storage service