Enterprise Mobility and Security E5 Annual is a comprehensive solution that combines powerful solutions for identity and access management, device and app management, and information protection and security.
Enterprise Mobility and Security E5 Annual includes all of the features in Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security E3, plus risk-based conditional access, privileged identity management, Intelligent data classification and labeling, and Microsoft cloud app security.
The core of Enterprise Mobility and Security E5 Annual includes these key Microsoft products:
- Azure Active Directory Premium Plan 2: A multi-tenant cloud based directory and identity management service
- Microsoft Intune: A cloud-based device management platform that can manage mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets as well as conventional laptops and PCs
- Azure Information Protection Plan 2: A solution to protection documents and emails, ensuring the contents can only be seen by the intended recipients
- Advanced Threat Analytics: A cyber security product that helps companies identify advanced persistent threats before they can cause damage
- Cloud App Security: A set of capabilities to help companies design and enforce a process for securing cloud usage; from discovery and investigation capabilities, to granular control and protection.