Office 365 GCC G5 provides all the functionality of its enterprise counterpart (Office 365 Enterprise E5) but is hosted in a separate, secured environment. It adds compliance features like accreditations, personnel screening, and data residency that enable the service to meet the unique needs of US Government customers. State and local government customers that require compliance-level data protection and security can also take advantage of Office 365 GCC G5.
Office 365 GCC G5 includes all the features in Office 365 GCC G3 plus unified communications capabilities, advanced eDiscovery with predictive coding and text analytics, Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection, personal and organizational analytics, Audio Conferencing, and other services.
his comprehensive package has advanced personal and organizational analytics with MyAnalytics and Power BI Pro, enables users to make, receive, and transfer calls across a wide range of devices with Phone System, and make domestic or international calls from current or new phone numbers with add-on Calling Plan.Office 365 GCC G5 supports a mobile workforce and is accessible across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone.
In addition to those listed above:
- Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
- Easy-to-use live data monitoring and in-depth analysis tools with interactive reports, simpler dashboards and compelling data visualizations.
- Full Office Now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PCs, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet.
- Broadcast Skype for Business meetings on the Internet for to up to 10,000 people.
- PSTN conferencing enables attendees to join Skype for Business from any telephone by dialing a local access number, and dial out from a meeting to add others when needed.
- With Cloud PBX, make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using phone, PC, and mobile without the need for a traditional phone system.
- Instant messaging with Skype connectivity.
- Chat-based workspace with Microsoft Teams.
- Familiar Outlook experience, with a 100GB mailbox per user and capabilities to send attachments up to 150 MB.
- Archiving and legal hold capabilities.
- Rights management services for more control over document and email
- Data loss prevention and encryption across Exchange Online, Skype for Business, and SharePoint Online help keep your content safe in email, IM and meetings, and team sites.
- Advanced Threat Protection helps defend users against sophisticated threats hidden in emails, attachments, and links
- With the live dashboards and interactive reports of Power BI non-technical users can visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding.
- OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access.
Office Apps Included
Eligibility and Validation: Office 365 Government plans are available to (1) qualified government entities, including US federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government entities, and (2) other entities (subject to validation of eligibility) who handle data subject to government regulations and requirements, where use of Office 365 Government is appropriate to meet these regulations and requirements. The approval and provisioning of net-new GCC tenants may take up to five (5) business days to complete.