Business Data Analysis and Development Services
Business Intelligence Maturity Assessment
Thorough assessment that starts with in-depth interviews with business stakeholders compile current strategic analysis needs by business component. Then an analysis of BI technical capabilities to fulfill the business requirements. The maturity Level deliverable will give an overview of current business and technical capabilities and recommendations.
Business Intelligence Assessment and Guidance
Business Intelligence Strategy Mapping
A one week engagement that analyzes the cross functional processes for impact on executive strategy from which KPIs and metrics to measure the organization's performance can be derived. Based upon requirements a horizontal or vertical analysis can be used to create a mock up of a potential balanced scorecard based on performance perspectives.
Mapping of Strategic Processes and KPIs
Cloud and Managed Data Support
Remote technical troubleshooting of technical architecture, RDBMS system, performance monitoring and security to include Kerberos and SSL configurations
- Immediate solution development assistance and coaching to overcome challenging requirements
- Best practice sample development of TSQL, MDX, .NET, models, cube development, reporting templates
- Remote hosting and support of corporate data and dashboards
For Cloud managed support for Office 365 and other backup email solutions, click here.
Data Analytics Stack Assessment
One week project that focuses on the business intelligence stack from ETL to presentation layer. Analysis includes data cleansing, governance, standards and best practices, dimensional modeling, semantic layer, OLAP storage, reporting architecture and security. At the end of the engagement recommendations will be made to help improve stability, performance and usability.
Business Intelligence Technical Assessment and Guidance
Data Development and Engineering
- Integration Services and SQL ETL
- Analysis Services tabular and dimensional OLAP development
- PerformancePoint dashboards, SharePoint integration and development
- Reporting Services development
- Power Platform, Excel and SharePoint integration
- Kimball dimensional modeling
- Power BI training and development
For Power BI specific training and development, click here.
Data Engineering Courses and Training
- Executive and Management - Key BI concepts, what to expect, how to plan a robust BI initiative, align to organizational strategy and how to execute and support a BI initiativeL
- Technical Managers - Understand key components of architecture, interpreting requirements, providing short and long term value to the business.
- Data Stewards and BI Developers - How to execute on key tasks and milestones for fulfilling BI vision
For Power BI specific solutions, click here.