Windows 365 Enterprise 1 is for organizations that want to manage their Cloud PCs with Microsoft Endpoint Manager. This SKU includes 1 CPUs, 2 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage.
Windows 365 is a cloud service that delivers a new way to experience Windows 10 or Windows 11, streaming personalized apps, settings, and content from the Microsoft cloud to any device.
Windows 365 takes the operating system to the Microsoft Cloud, securely streaming the full Windows experience-including all your apps, data, and settings-to your personal or corporate devices. This approach creates a fully new personal computing category, specifically for the hybrid world: the Cloud PC.
- Streamed across devices: You can boot instantly to your Cloud PC, streaming your Windows experience to any of your devices.
- Always ready and updated: Streamed from the cloud and traveling with you, Windows 365 is always ready and always updated, wherever you are, on whatever device that you want to work on. It’s a simple and versatile Windows experience delivered by the Microsoft cloud.
- Personal and familiar: Windows 365 is personalized and familiar with all your settings and content, so when you go back into your Cloud PC, it’s right where you left it.
- Simple to buy, deploy, and manage: Windows 365 simplifies procurement, deployment, management, and updates because unlike other solutions, it uses virtualization behind the scenes.
- Predictable costs: Windows 365 makes purchasing Cloud PCs predictable with per-user per-month pricing.
- Scalable and resilient: Windows 365 is secure by design, using the power of the cloud and the principles of Zero Trust. Information is secured and stored in the cloud and not on the device